Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Check Cervix But Achy What Is This 39 Weeks Pregnant????????

What is this 39 weeks pregnant???????? - check cervix but achy

I had a checkup today, and I am 39 + weeks. They checked his neck and it was like 2cm last week. My doctor told me I do not believe that progress in the mine at the moment and I'm scheduled for induction on Tuesday. Did I do now also getting a lot of "pain and suffering. When he was bad from my pond, very bad, but it never did. So if my child move and pressure on his neck hurts a lot. Before, it was unpleasant, but the last two days were worse than now, not only to me a little uncomfortable. So, what do you mean? "Why am more and more painful, but I'm more advanced than it was before. I was basically the same at my last appointment, but it hurts more. Why should it? The SAID of the head of my baby is not yet fully incorporated () the same as last week. Thank you. I know that the baby in May come a day before my introduction, but I wonder why I am more sensitive and painful, but nothing has really changed.

8 comments:

chazmay said...

I think your baby is uncomfortable, moves the pressure on cevix, cymbals, etc. receive complaints.
It is obvious that the child tries to fully and as soon as you do, you can stop feeling the pressure of being on guard.
Good luck, I hope the baby comes, before he be brought to x

Maybe_Ba... said...

While painful and you feel like something is wrong, we need to hear us on your body. There is nothing that says you can not get a second opinion.

natalie said...

really not sure, but I thought the baby's weight and position, but when it hurts so bad, go to the doctor

Mom to Haley Marie said...

It could be simply that the child has declined.

pearl_ho... said...

docs may have changed today not always right

Jake said...

Analgesics

Tina said...

That because its almost here and it will be painful, and you go into custom, some women hurt.Just extend or expand, all.Im fast in the middle of the week at 38 and I had a caesarean section in 4 days, not that I ' not expand my first child and I am sure that this song .. You found out, and then I felt pain and I have more on my time, I feel uncomfortable and singing as the cause of sleep sore.I my body just hurt.Its just part of having a child .. Can the child soon and feel better ...

yourmom said...

I was pregnant if you had this pain

Post a Comment