Friday, February 12, 2010

Dirt Bike Birthday Party Ideas For A Suprise Birthday Party For A16 Year Old?

Ideas for a suprise birthday party for a16 year old? - dirt bike birthday party

OK, so one of my friends has a birthday party for his son. It is from this year 16 and we want him a surprise birthday party. Has anyone any idea where I could do (a cool, fun) He loves hunting, fishing, four-wheeled, dirt biking, and almost anything outdoors, sports, of course. We live in a very central Illinois Illinois. Ideas on how to proceed from him HTE house and do something before the game again, it would also be helpful.

please and thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have just listed have a few things that they like to do in a place far from the party for them. You can also try something new and go and play paintball! I hear a lot of fun. As a girl I am not very good at planning a party boy, but I know I want my birthday party 16 years, be filled with all my friends (although this also means that they load!) Is the place for tonight and people who want to Arent have been invited! (I mean that in as much as possible!) =) A product of his party in the school again the next day is almost as impressive as the party itself! Make sure it's fun and not boring! And not be rude, but fewer adults are considered the best! =) I hope I helped !!!!!

Post a Comment