Friday, December 11, 2009

Memory Loss More Condition_symptoms What Could Cause Memory Loss For Someone In Their Twenties?

What could cause memory loss for someone in their twenties? - memory loss more condition_symptoms

I am 22 and I have a terrible memory for names and numbers. Frankly, I think it's worse than the memories of others. Sometimes I think I need a little bit by the loss of memory, but I do not know what I am because I do not have to remind myself. Has anyone any idea what could be the cause?

4 comments:

oscar_th... said...

It could, such as ADHD in adults, or do you think about adding a lot of things, and I can not remember

faqbear said...

Probably the structure of the brain to remember things. I am 16 years old and have a similar problem (well, not the names and phone numbers in particular, especially those events. As I forgot that I told my friend happy birthday on your birthday and not even a month later.)

Their short-term memory is not only the things in their long-term memory. Is it simple things to try to say that you could remember it.

Nancy O said...

It can cause memory loss among young people, as it best in his friends. Only your doctor can help you know if there is a problem.

helen said...

Stress and Anxiety

Post a Comment