Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cobalt Ss Bumper Chevy Cobalt Sport 2008?

Chevy Cobalt Sport 2008? - cobalt ss bumper

I'm trying to find parts for my car, and I encountered many problems. I'll give you the best answer to all those who can find low prices and decent place for me.

I need a bar of impact is the metal bar to be behind the bumper and absorbent.

I need the bumper. You must be labeled cobalt sport. Since the LS or LT SS is not my car.

I also have front left lamp reflectors orange orange ....

Any help would be appreciated. But if you do not know what I do not have to answer do not buy talk to the bad parts.

* Bambi

2 comments:

HyperGfo... said...

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/parts.p ... Please use the site that you sent parts.This bumper is one of the best parts of the network stores prices.Best quality and good luck.

Hair Lover said...

Ebay.com

Post a Comment