Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ruby Tuesday Coupons For 2010 RuBY TUESDAY Ripoff.or Any Bad Encounters At Restaurants?

RuBY TUESDAY ripoff.or any bad encounters at restaurants? - ruby tuesday coupons for 2010

So I went to ruby Wed today because I had purchased, and receive a free coupon, so that the lobster tails and steak for the bill to $ 20 .... I had not eaten all day and was starved to death digging and quickly opened flat and opened it and saw a small portion of the additional checks (a few heads of broccoli cooked medium) and a few other file waiting for the steak dry plate was not so big as my fist, and everything seemed as if they were together is thrown. I was furious .. I can not believe that these foods at high prices, which reached nearly $ 40 stunned.next where I was going in with a salad servings Zaxby's much cheaper and more as well. Has anyone ever been a similar meeting with ruby tues.or other restaurant?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruby Tuesday is a rippoff haha

Anonymous said...

Insurance rip off

Anonymous said...

Ruby Tuesday is a rippoff haha

Post a Comment