Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cost Of Lingual Braces In London How Much Do Lingual Braces Cost?!! (fitted Behind The Teeth So That They Are Invisible)?

How much do lingual braces cost?!! (fitted behind the teeth so that they are invisible)? - cost of lingual braces in london

Just wondering if anyone knows how Lingual costs? In thinking of them, but have no idea whether I myself could afford so grateful if someone could give me an idea. I do not want to pay for a consultation is £ 100 if I can not buy! I know that the cost for each person will be different, but only a kind of guide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

4 comments:

mickey g said...

oh wow, I've never heard of them, but wouldnt cut his tongue? and very difficult to clean?

But in reality, the costs vary considerably depending on the severity of their teeth, the time required, and if you need first teeth extracted. Unfortunately I can not really help.

tattooed... said...

www.advanceddentistry.co.uk

kiwi said...

I can not tell you. I know that was my little son. She has worked very well. He has a smile so beautiful now.

John R said...

Lingual? "People who speak 2 languages, bilingual and enjoys the support?

Post a Comment