Sunday, January 17, 2010

Creative Sb Live Value Driver Sound Blaster Audigy Live Sound Card Configuration For 4.1 Speaker Setup?

Sound Blaster Audigy Live sound card configuration for 4.1 speaker setup? - creative sb live value driver

I have a Sound Blaster Audigy Live sound card with settings of 4.1 speakers. I use Cyberlink Power DVD for movies and DVD player from Creative Media Source for the music. Im OK with surround sound when watching movies, and audio position in any of the games. But if you listen to music, IM, which is always my front speakers to work. Sometimes I want to work my rear speakers juice for a better band.

So my "Advanced Settings for Playback Control" from my control panel, which has bass, treble controls are disabled.

How do I make my four speakers when playing MP3 files? I know that the rear speakers work only when you are positioning data. But I have all my 4 speakers playing the same music with my sound card directly to the previous value SB "

And how do I activate the bass, treble controls on the control panel.

3 comments:

well u know me said...

The company called the Sound Blaster Audigy card and ask customer service.

mercy m said...

yeah

mercy m said...

yeah

Post a Comment